Refunds and Withdrawl Policy
- All MIC programs are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrations to run a program.
- Registrants are entitled to a full refund or may choose to transfer into another program if a program is cancelled. (Space Permitting)
- If a participant transfers programs due to a MIC program cancellation, the difference in registration fees will de upon completing the transfer.
- If a participant transfers programs due to a MIC program cancellation and the difference in the registration fee is less than the original program, MIC will refund the difference upon completing the transfer. If a MIC program is cancelled all participants will be notified via email and or phone 7 days prior to the program commencing.
General Withdrawals & Refunds:
- Withdrawals more than 14 days prior to a program start date will receive a full refund minus a $25 administration fee.
- Withdrawals occurring less than 14 days prior to a program start date; will receive a credit towards another program.
- No refunds will be given 14 days prior to a program start date.
- No Refunds will be given once a program commences.
**Exceptions exist if the withdrawal is due to medical circumstances, death in the family, or out of town relocation**
- Withdrawals for medical reasons are permitted with no penalty prior to a program start date.
- A refund will only be made available once a Doctors note has been received.
- All medical refunds are prorated from the time that MIC receives notification and a doctor’s note. (except if it’s prior to the program start date)
**Doctors notes must be provided to receive a refund**
- All transfers are subject to space availability.
- Transfers are permitted up to 14 days prior to a program commencing.
- Should a transfer request result in an increase in program fees, the client will be responsible for paying those fees at the time of the transfer request.
- Should a transfer request result in a decrease in program fees, the client will receive a refund for the difference in the cost of the programs.
- Transfers will not be permitted after the start of a program, unless approved by a MIC Director.