MIC Coach Mentorship Program
MIC offers a comprehensive coach mentorship program for associations wanting to increase their coach’s knowledge, resources and capabilities in regards to teaching the game of hockey.
The MIC Coach Mentorship Program will be designed with associations on an individual basis. MIC will meet with the association and conduct a SWOT analysis of the association and determine where programming and services are needed.
Through the SWOT analysis we will determine the following with your association:
Through this analysis we can work together to create the following for you association:
- Goals and Objectives
- Job Descriptions- Roles and responsibilities
- Strategic Plan
- Evaluation Mechanisms for the program
- Create, implement, and evaluate coach mentorship sessions for the association.
What can MIC do help coaches? What other services do we offer?
- Coach Specialty Clinics- On ice and classroom delivery
- Facilitate best practices seminars
- Assist coaches in developing practice plans
- Practice Evaluations
- Game Evaluations
- Bench Management Evaluations
- Player Management Evaluations
- Parent Management strategies
MIC Can also work with your association to create, implement and evaluate minor hockey team manager information sessions, where team managers can attend a workshop where MIC will walk managers through a variety of information and documents to better prepare them for the Hockey Season.